1. For Pastor Matthew to be refreshed, restored, recharged, rested, renewed, and rejuvenated.
2. For Pastor Matthew to be snatched out of the traps and snares set for him by people who have ulterior motives.
3. For Pastor Matthew to have and hold onto his joy in spite of everything that he has to deal with in ministry.
4. For the ministry of Pastor Matthew to be accepted and blessed, and that people will receive and hear Pastor Matthew’s heart the way it’s meant to be conveyed.
5. For Pastor Matthew to have the wisdom to know what to do in every situation he faces, and to make the right decisions for himself and for Faith Family Fellowship.